Monthly Archives: January 2017

Snake Wells

Snake Wells is a term used by Shell Oil to refer to a series of oil wells drilled in the Champion West oil field offshore Brunei. The wells used a combination of technologies including extended reach drilling, swellable wellbore packers and remotely operated zonal isolation and control. The directional drilling technique allows the path of the well to be directed to achieve contact with as many potentially producing features as possible national football shirts. This results in a “snake like” well path which weaves up and down through multiple geological features in order to achieve maximum reservoir drainage.

Shells marketing suggests that this approach is an invention of Shell, however in reality the technologies involved have all been used before elsewhere runners water carrier.

Shell’s marketing states:

The creative minds at Shell refused to accept that so much perfectly good oil was going to waste – so they decided to do something about it. The snake well drill is a ground breaking piece of technology that allows us to extract oil from these previously hard to reach places. Unlike conventional drills, state of the art software allows the snake well drill to follow complex horizontal paths, cutting through shale and sand to reach a number of different reservoir pockets from a single drilling platform.

However despite the high complexity of the wells

Argentina Home AGUERO 11 Jerseys

Argentina Home AGUERO 11 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, the articles published in the industry publications refer only to existing technologies.

Orogeneza kaledońska

Orogeneza kaledońska – ruchy górotwórcze trwające od późnego kambru po wczesny dewon. Największe nasilenie w Ameryce Północnej osiągnęły u schyłku ordowiku i na początku syluru (faza takońska), a w Europie na przełomie kambru i ordowiku oraz pod koniec syluru. W wyniku fałdowania kaledońskiego powstały góry zwane kaledonidami.

Fazy orogeniczne:

Powstały wówczas:

Nazwa orogenezy pochodzi od słowa Caledonia, oznaczającego po łacinie Szkocję mutton tenderizer.

Według teorii tektoniki płyt orogen kaledoński powstał w wyniku zamknięcia hipotetycznego oceanu Iapetus. W sylurze doszło do kolizji kontynentu Baltiki z Laurencją i Avalonią w wyniku czego powstał superkontynent Laurosja (Eurameryka), wchodzący obecnie w skład Ameryki Północnej kids toothpaste dispenser, Europy i Grenlandii.

Na terenie dzisiejszej Polski podczas orogenezy kaledońskiej dość intensywne ruchy działały na terenie dzisiejszych Gór Świętokrzyskich, gdzie doszło do częściowych fałdowań i wypiętrzania niektórych rejonów. W znacznie mniejszym stopniu ruchy kaledońskie wpłynęły na warunki sedymentacji w obszarze dzisiejszych Sudetów, choć również tu obserwuje się zmiany facjalne, bardzo ograniczony przestrzennie metamorfizm i fałdowania związane z niewielkimi ruchami tektonicznymi. Obszary dzisiejszych Gór Świętokrzyskich, a zwłaszcza Sudetów zostały geologicznie ukształtowane przede wszystkim w wyniku działania orogenezy hercyńskiej.

Czesław Kania

Czesław Kania pseud. „Nałęcz”, „Witold”, „Wyrwa”, „Waldemar” (ur. 19 marca 1909 w Lipnikach, w powiecie ostrołęckim, zm. 12 sierpnia 1949 w Warszawie) – polski działacz podziemia niepodległościowego w czasie II wojny światowej oraz powojennego podziemia antykomunistycznego.

W latach 1931–1932 odbył służbę wojskową football jerseys for sale. W lutym 1944 wstąpił do oddziału Narodowych Sił Zbrojnych (NSZ) działającego na terenie jego rodzinnego powiatu ostrołęckiego, pełniąc tam funkcję dowódcy kompanii na terenie gminy Łyse. Po zakończeniu II wojny światowej działał w podziemiu antykomunistycznym pełniąc funkcję między innymi dowódcy II batalionu w Komendzie Powiatu NZW „Orawa”. Od lipca 1946 kierował wywiadem Komendy XVI Okręgu NZW o krypt. „Mazowsze”, natomiast od lipca 1947 był członkiem Komendy XVI Warszawskiego Okręgu NZW o krypt. „Orzeł”. Został aresztowany 25 czerwca 1948, następnie skazany na śmierć i stracony w więzieniu mokotowskim w Warszawie.

23 maja 2013 szczątki ppor. Czesława Kani zostały odnalezione przez zespół IPN pod kierownictwem prof where to buy a water bottle. Krzysztofa Szwagrzyka w kwaterze „Ł” Cmentarza Wojskowego na Powązkach w Warszawie. Uroczyste wręczenie noty identyfikacyjnej rodzinie Czesława Kani odbyło się 9 czerwca 2016 w Pałacu Prezydenckim w Warszawie.

AppleSearch

AppleSearch was a client/server search engine from Apple Computer, first released for the “classic” Mac OS in 1994.

AppleSearch was a client/server application, although the vast majority of the logic was located in the server. The server portion periodically crawled a set of administrator-configured locations on hard drives, CD-ROMs and the network using AppleShare, indexing the documents it found after converting them to plain text using the Claris XTND document conversion system. A later version of the server, 1.5, could also be pointed at selected WAIS servers, using their indexes directly in addition to local ones. The same server also acted as a WAIS server, respond to WAIS requests sent to it over the internet. The server also offered a set of AppleEvents for use from Mac programs.

The server’s query parser incorporated a number of features to help improve the ease-of-use of the query language. For instance, AppleSearch did not require the user to type in Boolean operators like AND or OR in their searches.[citation needed] While this is true for most search engines today, at the time this was a fairly uncommon feature. AppleSearch also supported stemming, which “expanded” search terms into similar words. Using stemming, a search on “pregnancy”, for instance, would also find hits on “pregnant”. Contractions, connecting words and punctuation were all handled as well.

Additionally, the search could be fed with the results of previous search in order to tune its results. For instance usa soccer goalie, if one searches on “turkey recipe”, the first set of results might return a document on how to cook a turkey, but also one on middle-eastern cooking in Turkey. If the user then selected the document on cooking a turkey, they could then ask for more documents like that one. The engine would find key words in the document and use those as additional terms in the new search. This feature has since appeared in Google, under the Similar pages link.

AppleSearch also included the ability to “summarize” documents into a shorter form. It did this by selecting sentences from the document that contained a higher than normal number of “key words”, the key words being the same set that would be used for search tuning, as above. The user could request a version of the document some percentage of the original size, and the engine would then remove sentences it considered less important (those with less of the key words) until it reached the requested size.

The client portion was essentially a communications module that sent text-based requests to the server and received responses back. The client portion could be used within programs to integrate search capabilities with relative ease, the API was fairly small. Such applications were not common, instead celtic football shirt, the client API was more commonly used as a “gateway” for internet software, including plug-ins for Gopher and web servers, notably MacHTTP and (later) WebSTAR. AppleSearch was also bundled with the Apple Internet Server Solution, a hardware/software bundle offered to create “out of the box” web servers based on the Apple Workgroup Servers.

AppleSearch was fairly “resource heavy” when it was released. It required a Mac using a 68040 and 5 MB of RAM as a minimum, which in 1994 was limited to Apple’s higher-end offerings. Version 1.0.1, released in May 1994, added support for PowerPC-based machines as well. A basic install with the server and a five-user license cost $1,799, although this was reduced to $1,399 when version 1.5 was released. An additional ten users cost $499.

AppleSearch originated in the Advanced Technology Group (ATG), Apple’s internal R&D labs. Prior to the release of AppleSearch, ATG had long been giving demos of the system using a client application known as Rosebud, which used the AppleSearch server to build a personalized newspaper. The stories were collected into a multi-column display that looked like a real newspaper, along with a personalized banner across the top. Each story had a small icon of the “reporter” that selected that story, and when the icon was double-clicked, a panel opened that allowed you to fine-tune the search parameters, or alternately simply say “more like this” or “less like this”.[citation needed] Users would normally have several reporters, one for sports and another for science for instance. Sadly when AppleSearch was eventually released, Rosebud did not ship with it. The utility of a newspaper engine given only local text files to search from is likely limited, but with the coming of the web the product would have had some utility.

Palm Harbor, Florida

Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2014 census, the CDP had a population of 64,301.

Palm Harbor is located 35 km north of downtown St. Petersburg and west of Tampa. It is a largely residential community with several concentrations of commerce. Downtown Palm Harbor, north of Tampa Road between U.S. Highway 19 Alternate and Omaha Street, hosts many small shops and eateries along with a handful of historic buildings. U.S. Highway 19

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol Home ILLARRA 24 Jerseys

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol Home ILLARRA 24 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, a mile or two east of downtown, offers access to higher concentrations of commerce, with an array of national chain restaurants and retailers. One entrance to Innisbrook Resort and Golf Club, a nationally-regarded golf course, is found on U.S. 19.

The historic downtown district of Palm Harbor, at Florida Avenue and Alt. US 19 and CR 1, has numerous festivals and craft fairs. Old Palm Harbor Main Streets, Inc., a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, hosts their signature event the first Friday of every month. “Palm Harbor’s First Friday Celebrations” are a popular community event for youngsters and adults alike. There are rides and games for the children, with opportunities to dine on food from the many local restaurants, enjoy local artists and crafters displaying and selling their wares. Annually, the first Sunday in October marks when the “Taste of Palm Harbor” festival is held. The event is presented by the Palm Harbor Junior Women’s Club with the proceeds benefiting their “Making a Difference” grants & scholarships program. The Taste of Palm Harbor traditionally offers live music and the tasting of samples from over 20 local restaurants, many of which make seafood their specialty.

Palm Harbor is an unincorporated part of Pinellas County. HB 183 – Town of Palm Harbor/Pinellas County, from 2009, was the most recent local bill that would have scheduled a referendum allowing Palm Harbor voters the opportunity to decide if they want to incorporate, but the bill died in committee. Pinellas County legislators had voted on January 22, 2009, to support a bill allowing voters in Palm Harbor to decide if they wanted their unincorporated community to become the county’s 25th city. It passed over the objections of Pinellas County Commissioner Susan Latvala, who said she was appearing in both her official capacity and as a Palm Harbor resident. The Legislature would have needed to first conduct a feasibility study to make sure cityhood made fiscal sense.

In 1985, the Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners enacted County Code 85-28, which set into place the Palm Harbor Community Services Agency (PHCSA), a special taxing district to which tax was levied in the form of millage to provide for recreational and library services to the unincorporated community. The PHCSA board is a volunteer panel elected by the voters within the district to oversee the funding of Palm Harbor Library, East Lake Community Library and Palm Harbor Parks & Recreation.

Palm Harbor has various recreational amenities for use by citizens and visitors. The area is home to John Chesnut, Sr. Park, located in the East Lake region, as well as H.S. “Pop” Stansell Park, located to the west of Palm Harbor Boulevard and overlooking St. Joseph’s Sound. The Palm Harbor Community Services District also manages several sport complexes in the community: Steve Putnam Park, Palm Field, and Sunderman Recreation Complex. The community activity center is located at 1500 16th Street, managed by the District’s parks and recreation department. This facility was originally constructed by Pinellas County in the late 1990s as a senior recreation facility, however lacked the funding to remain open and available to the community. The District received the property in 2004 and opened the doors to youth, teen and adult programs, youth summer camps and community services.

Palm Harbor is also the home to the White Chapel, a historic facility located in downtown Palm Harbor. This facility, which was under Pinellas County ownership previously hydration belts for runners reviews, lacked the funding to keep its doors opened and was turned over to the Palm Harbor Community Services District in November 2012. Now managed by the District’s parks and recreation department, the Chapel was completely restored and is the site for many banquets, weddings and community special events. Harbor Hall, the banquet facility built next to the Chapel, also serves as a banquet and recreational space.

Palm Harbor is located at (28.083926, -82.753947).

According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 26.6 square miles (68.9 km2), of which 17.4 square miles (45.0 km2) is land, and 9.2 square miles (23.9 km2) (34.67%) is water.

Palm Harbor has a unique “hilly” geography which is uncommon in Florida.

Palm Harbor was originally called Sutherland, a shortening of Southern Land and Development Company, the group that originally platted the community as Sutherland, Hillsborough County, in 1888. The name was changed to Palm Harbor in 1925. Palm Harbor was originally settled by area pioneers including the Thompsons ca 1865, the Whitehursts, the Hollands, the Tinneys, the Suttons, the Rivieres, the Bensons, the Roberts, The Billgores, The Severs, The Allens, the Aldermans and the Wilsons. J.C. Craver was the first Northerner to permanently settle in this portion of Hillsborough County. According to Craver’s diary, still in the family, he came here in the winter of 1877 upon the advice of his physician. A post office commission under the name of Bay St. Joseph was granted in 1878, this being the earliest written record of the community. The name Bay St. Joseph was used only a short time before Yellow Bluff replaced it. But that name proved relatively short-lived, as a few years later its negative connotation with the yellow fever epidemic gave way to its present name. Palm Harbor was originally called Sutherland after a post office was granted in 1888, the same year the railroad came through. Sutherland boasted two beautiful hotels, the larger one becoming Southern College in 1902. It sat high on the bluff overlooking Sutherland Bayou and the Gulf of Mexico. Sutherland was thought to be named after the Duke of Sutherland, who visited these parts after landing at Tarpon Springs in 1887. Local pioneers dismiss this coincidence, pointing out that the name Sutherland is a shortening of Southern Land and Development Company, the group which originally platted the community in 1888.

As of the census of 2000, there were 59,248 people, 25,461 households, and 16,906 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 1,276.6/km² (3,306.8/mi²). There were 28,044 housing units at an average density of 604.2/km² (1,565.2/mi²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 95.83% White, 0.97% African American, 0.19% American Indian, 1.28% Asian, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 0.60% from other races, and 1.10% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.45% of the population.

There were 25,461 households out of which 27.0% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 55.3% were married couples living together, 8.5% had a female householder with no husband present, and 33.6% were non-families. 28.1% of all households were made up of individuals and 14.2% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.28 and the average family size was 2.79.

In the CDP the population was spread out with 20.8% under the age of 18, 5.1% from 18 to 24, 27.1% from 25 to 44, 23.7% from 45 to 64, and 23.4% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 43 years. For every 100 females there were 88.7 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 85.5 males.

The median income for a household in the CDP was $45,404 large stainless steel water bottle, and the median income for a family was $52,925. Males had a median income of $41,003 versus $29,287 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $26,470. About 4.3% of families and 5.5% of the population were considered below the poverty line, including 5.2% of those under age 18 and 6.5% of those age 65 or over.

Mogul-Style Fried Chicken

Mogul-Style Fried Chicken
Mogul refers to the Mongols who invaded India over four hundred years ago. Their luxurious lifestyle brought rich cooking, including ghee or clarified butter

tory burch boots & booties

Tory Burch Alaina Flat Ankle Bootie Coffee TNB060(Discount)

BUY NOW

$505.00
$168.90

.
Makes 4 servings
*Sweetened coconut that has been rinsed with boiling water can be substituted

tory burch metallic robinson zip continental wallet red ntw030(discount)

Tory Burch Metallic Robinson Zip Continental Wallet Red NTW030(Discount)

BUY NOW

$235.00
$73.90

.
Check out more recipes for Asian

Steese Highway

The Steese Highway (known as the Steese Expressway within Fairbanks) is a highway in the Interior region of the U.S. state of Alaska that extends 161 miles (259 km) from Fairbanks to Circle, a town on the Yukon River about 50 miles (80&nbsp soccer slogans for t shirts;km) south of the Arctic Circle how do meat tenderizers work. The highway was completed in 1927 and is named for U.S. Army General James G. Steese, a former president of the Alaska Road Commission. It is paved for about the first 81 miles (130 km) and around the town of Central it turns to dirt and gravel. Much of it is narrow and winding.

The highway and surrounding region has a long association with gold mining. It was built to service the Circle Mining District, which was very productive in the 1890s, before the discovery of gold in the Klondike. Both historic sites, such as Felix Pedro’s 1902 gold discovery which resulted in the founding of Fairbanks, and the preserved gold camp at Chatanika, and active dredging operations line the road.

The Steese Highway is numbered Alaska Route 6 for most of its length, except for the first 11 miles (17 km) from Fairbanks to Fox, which are numbered Alaska Route 2. The highway has been designated as a National Scenic Byway best meat tenderizer mallet.

Route map: /

Кровавая Мэри (коктейль)

«Кровавая Мэри» (англ. Bloody Mary) — коктейль, совмещающий в себе водку, томатный сок, лимонный сок, специи и в некоторых случаях другие добавки (как, например, вустерский соус).

Словосочетание Bloody Mary ассоциируется в английском языке с именем королевы Марии I Тюдор (1553—1558), получившей прозвище Кровавой за расправы над англиканами.

На роль изобретателя «Кровавой Мэри» претендуют несколько человек. Согласно ряду источников, коктейль был изобретён Джорджем Джесселем в промежутке между мировыми войнами. Первое упоминание о коктейле обнаруживается в газете New York Herald Tribune за 2 декабря 1939 года:

Однако почти 25 лет спустя Фернанд Петио, работавший с 1934 года в нью-йоркском баре «King Cole», заявил корреспондентам журнала The New Yorker (номер от 18 июля 1964 года), что изобрел томато-водочный коктейль ещё в 1920-е годы, когда работал барменом в парижском заведении Harry’s New York Bar:

В названии коктейля подчёркнут его характерный кроваво-красный цвет. Существует легенда, что, перебравшись из Европы в Америку, Фернанд Петио дал томатно-водочному коктейлю название «Red Snapper», что означает «красный луциан». Однако в баре предпочитали называть его «Кровавая Мэри» (так предложил один из завсегдатаев). По другой версии этой истории, всё было ровно наоборот: Фернанд Петио окрестил своё изобретение «Кровавой Мэри», а администрация бара «King Cole» пыталась его переименовать в «Красного Луциана»[источник не указан 143 дня].

В Польше тот же напиток под названием «Крвава Манька» (польск. Krwawa Mańka) пользуется особенным успехом у местных патриотов, которым томатный сок в нижней части стакана и водка в верхней напоминают о цветах польского флага.

Кровавая Мэри входит в число официальных коктейлей Международной ассоциации барменов (IBA). Согласно официальному рецепту в состав коктейля входят следующие компоненты:

Ингредиенты необходимо аккуратно перемешать и налить в стеклянный стакан хайболл. Коктейль можно гарнировать сельдереем и долькой лимона.

В то время как нет сложности в смешивании водки и томатного сока, более сложные версии напитка стали торговыми марками барменов, которые их делают. Общее украшение&nbsp large glass bottles;— стебель сельдерея при подаче в высоком стакане, часто поверх льда. Гарнир может состоять из оливок, рассолов, моркови, грибов или других растений; иногда используются даже рыбно-мясные продукты (салями, креветки, и т. д.) и сыр.

Вместо водки могут использоваться иные алкогольные основы, как то: джин (коктейль «Красный молот»), сакэ («Кровавая гейша»), текила («Кровавая Мария»), виски (Whiskey Mary; «Коричневая Мэри»), херес («Кровавый епископ»), мексиканское пиво (Michelada), мексиканский микс и т. д. Существует также безалкогольная версия («Дева Мария», «Кровавая Дева»).

Вместо томатного сока некоторые умельцы используют кубик говяжьего бульона («Бычий залп») или смесь этого бульона с соком («Кровавый бык»). В латиноамериканских версиях вместо вустерского соуса часто встречается табаско.

В России популярен вариант «Кровавой Мэри» fabric, в котором ингредиенты не смешиваются, а располагаются послойно – снизу сок, а сверху – прозрачная водка. Для этого сначала наливают сок, а потом по лезвию ножа медленно наливают водку, так они не смешиваются. Сначала выпивается водка, которая тут же запивается томатным соком. Существуют также варианты “Кровавый Сэм” (вместо водки самогон) и “Сэм-маньяк-убийца” (вместо водки самогон, а вместо томатного сока – острый томатный соус, кетчуп или даже соус чилли).

Одним из самых изысканных вариантов “Кровавой Мэри” считается вариант с переворачиванием стакана. Для этого нужна узкая стопка и широкий стакан. Водка наливается в стопку, которую надо накрыть стаканом, чтобы верхний край стопки точно совпал с дном стакана. Потом быстро перевернуть стакан girls football shirts, прижимая стопку к его дну. Поверхностное натяжение водки не позволит ей вытечь из стопки. Теперь надо налить густой томатный сок в стакан вокруг стопки. Сок должен быть очень густым. После этого аккуратно вытащить стопку из середины стакана – получится водка в середине томатного сока.

Dürr-Ellenbach

Koordinaten:

Dürr-Ellenbach war ein Ort, dessen Gemarkung mit Aschbach, einem Ortsteil von Wald-Michelbach im hessischen Kreis Bergstraße, vereinigt wurde. Von dem Ort ist nur ein Forsthaus übrig geblieben.

Dürr-Ellenbach liegt mitten im Odenwald im Osten des Gemeindegebiets von Wald-Michelbach, an einer Talverzweigung des gleichnamigen Bachs. Der Ellenbach ist ein linker östlicher Zufluss des Ulfenbachs. Er entspringt am Südhang des Kleinen Meisenbergs (528 m), fließt nach Süden und mündet bei Ober-Schönmattenwag. Die Dorfstelle ist allseits von bewaldeten Höhen umgeben, ein Teil des Talgrundes steht unter Naturschutz, stellenweise gibt es auch kleine Wiesenflächen.

Die nächstgelegenen Ortschaften sind Aschbach im Westen, Affolterbach im Norden, Olfen im Osten sowie Raubach und Ober-Schönmattenwag im Süden.

Dürr-Ellenbach entstand im Gebiet der ehemaligen Mark Heppenheim die einen Verwaltungsbezirk des Frankenreichs bezeichnete. Am 20. Januar 773 schenkte Karl der Große die Stadt Heppenheim nebst dem zugehörigen Bezirk, der ausgedehnten Mark Heppenheim, dem Reichskloster Lorsch. Von hier wurde die Urbarmachung und Besiedlung des Gebietes betrieben. Der Blütezeit des Klosters Lorsch, in dessen Gebiet Dürr-Ellenbach lag, folgte im 11. und 12. Jahrhundert sein Niedergang. 1232 wurde Lorsch dem Erzbistum Mainz unterstellt.

Die erste Erwähnung des Ortes findet sich 1437 als Dorn Elbach im Urkundenbuch des Staatsarchives Darmstadt des Ortes Ober-Schönmattenwag. Die Siedlung bestand aus einzelnen Höfen ohne Ortscharakter. Schon im Jahr 1430 gab es eine Erwähnung des Gebiets in einem Schiedsspruch zwischen Erzbischof Konrad von Mainz und dem Pfalzgrafen Ludwig, wonach Kurmainz seit der Zeit Erzbischofs Adolf »in Dornellbacher Allmend die Jagd hatte«.

Aus dem Jahr 1480 ist überliefert dass Dürr-Ellenbach den kleinen Zehnten von jährlich 4 fl. an die Kurmainzer Kellerei Heppenheim zu liefert hatte.

Für das Jahr 1568 ist belegt dass Dürr-Ellenbach zum Kurmainzer „Amt Starkenburg“ und dort zur „Zent Abtsteinach“ zählt. Im Verlauf der für Kurmainz verhängnisvollen Mainzer Stiftsfehde wurde das Amt Starkenburg an Kurpfalz wiedereinlöslich verpfändet und blieb anschließend für 160 Jahre pfälzisch. Pfalzgraf Friedrich ließ sich für seine Unterstützung von Erzbischof Dieter – im durch die Kurfürsten am 19. November 1461 geschlossenen „Weinheimer Bund“ – das „Amt Starkenburg“ verpfänden, wobei Kurmainz das Recht erhielt, das Pfand für 100.000 Pfund wieder einzulösen.

Die Gerichtsbarkeit über den Ort wurde durch die „Zent Abtsteinach“ ausgeübt. Innerhalb der Zent bildet Dürr-Ellenbach zusammen mit sechs weiteren Orten (Hartenrod, Gadern, Kocherbach, Aschbach, Lützelbach, Buchklingen) und neun Höfen in Wald-Michelbach das „Hartenroder Gericht“, ein gemeinsames Schultzengericht. Appellationsgericht und Oberhof waren das Zentgericht in Abtsteinach und bis 1782 der Oberhof in Heppenheim. Zwischenzeitlich wurde der Status des „Hartenroder Gerichts“ wohl aufgewertet, denn 1654 wurde von einem „Ganz Gericht“ berichtet. Anfang des 16. Jahrhunderts war der Ort eine Filiale der Pfarrei in Güttersbach.

In den Anfängen der Reformation sympathisierten die pfälzischen Herrscher offen mit dem lutherischen Glauben, aber erst unter Ottheinrich (Kurfürst von 1556 bis 1559) erfolgte der offizielle Übergang zur lutherischen Lehre. Danach wechselten seine Nachfolger und gezwungenermaßen auch die Bevölkerung mehrfach zwischen der lutherischen, reformierten und calvinistischen Religion. Die Orte der „Zent Abtsteinach“ gehörten 1568 zur reformierten Pfarrei Waldmichelbach.

Als im Laufe des Dreißigjährigen Krieges (1618–1648) spanische Truppen der „Katholischen Liga“ die Region eroberten wurde 1623 die Kurmainzer Herrschaft wieder hergestellt. Dadurch wurde die durch die Pfalzgrafen eingeführte Reformation weitgehend wieder rückgängig gemacht und die Bevölkerung musste wieder zum katholischen Glauben zurückkehren. Zwar zogen sich die spanischen Truppen nach 10 Jahren vor den anrückenden Schweden zurück aber nach der katastrophalen Niederlage der Evangelischen in der Nördlingen 1634 verließen auch die Schweden die Bergstraße und mit dem Schwedisch-Französischen Krieg begann ab 1635 das blutigste Kapitel des Dreißigjährigen Krieges. Aus der Region berichten die Chronisten aus jener Zeit: „Pest und Hunger wüten im Land und dezimieren die Bevölkerung, sodass die Dörfer öfters völlig leer stehen“. Mit dem Westfälischen Frieden von 1648 wurde die Einlösung der Pfandschaft endgültig festgeschrieben. 1658 lässt der Mainzer Erzbischof Johann Philipp von Schönborn in Ober-Abtsteinach eine dem heiligen Bonifatius geweihte Kirche errichten zu dessen Pfarrei 23 Orte gehören und die einzige Kirche der ganzen „Zent Abtsteinnach“ war und zum „Bergsträßer Landkapitel“ zählte.

Aus dem Jahr 1654 ist bekannt, dass der Ort aus 2 1/4 Huben bestand und der Zehnte zu 2/3 an die Kurmainzer Kellerei zu Heppenheim und zu 1/3 an den Grafen zu Erbach abgeführt werden musste.

Als es 1782 zu einer Umstrukturierung im Bereich des Kurmainzer Amtes Starkenburg kam, wurde der Bereich des Amtes in Unterämter eingeteilt und das Amt in Oberamt umbenannt. Die „Zent Abtsteinanch“, in der Dürr-Ellenbach lag, wurde dem neu errichteten „Amt Fürth“ unterstellt. Zwar blieb die Zentordnung mit dem Zentschultheiß formal bestehen, dieser konnte jedoch nur noch die Anordnungen der übergeordneten Behörden (Oberamt Starkenburg, Unteramt Fürth) ausführen. Das „Oberamt Starkenburg“ gehörte verwaltungsmäßig zum „Unteren Erzstift“ des Kurfürstentums Mainz.

Die weitere Geschichte ist weitgehend mit der Aschbachs identisch. So wird auch Dürr-Ellenbach 1803 hessisch. Ab 1821 wird Dürr-Ellenbach wie Aschbach von der Bürgermeisterei in Gadern des Landratsbezirks Lindenfels in Großherzogtum Hessen verwaltet.

Konrad Dahl berichtet 1812 in seiner Historisch-topographisch-statistische Beschreibung des Fürstenthums Lorsch, oder Kirchengeschichte des Oberrheingaues über Dürr-Ellenbach als Ort des „Hartenroder Gerichts“ der „Zent Abtsteinach“:

»Dürrelmbach (Dürellenbach oder Kleinellenbach) ein Weiler von 2 Huben mit 3 Häusern und 42 Selen. !/4 Stunde von dem vorigen Orte (Aschbach) entfernt.«

Die Statistisch-topographisch-historische Beschreibung des Großherzogthums Hessen berichtet 1829 über Dürr-Ellenbach:

»Dürrellenbach (L. Bez. Lindenfels) kath. Filialdorf; auch Kleinellenbach; liegt 3 1/4 St. von Lindenfels, hat 5 Häuser und 52 Einw., die bis auf 1 Reform. katholisch sind. Im Jahr 1802 kam der Ort von Mainz an Hessen.«

Dürr-Erlenbach kam dann, wie auch Aschbach, 1832 zum Kreis Heppenheim und gehörte von zwischenzeitlich (1852–1874) zum Kreis Lindenfels bevor der Kreis Heppenheim im heutigen Kreis Bergstraße.

Im Neuestes und gründlichstes alphabetisches Lexicon der sämmtlichen Ortschaften der deutschen Bundesstaaten von 1845 finden sich folgender Eintrag:

»Ellenbach, auch Dürrellenbach, Kleinellenbach genannt. — Dorf, zur reform. Pfarrei Waldmichelbach, resp. kathol. Pfarrei Ablsteinach gehörig. — 5 H. 52 E. — Großherzogth. Hessen. — Provinz Starkenburg. — Kreis Heppenheim. — Landgericht Fürth. — Hofgericht Darmstadt.«:

Die im Dezember 1852 aufgenommenen Bevölkerungs- und Katasterlisten ergaben für Dürr-Ellenbach: Katholisches Filialdorf (auch Dürrellenbachder oder Kleinelenbacher Höfe) mit 402 Einwohnern. Die Gemarkung besteht aus 1335 Morgen, davon 301 Morgen Ackerland, 70 Morgen Wiesen und 1013 Morgen Wald.

In den Statistiken des Großherzogtums Hessen werden, bezogen auf Dezember 1867, für das Filialdorf Dürr-Ellenbach mit der Bürgermeisterei in Aschbach, 3 Häuser, 27 Einwohnern, der Kreis Lindenfels, das Landgericht Fürth, die evangelische Pfarrei Wald-Michelbach mit dem Dekanat in Lindenfels und die katholische Pfarrei Wald-Michelbach des Dekanats Heppenheim, angegeben.

Als Mitte des 19. Jahrhunderts die Lebensverhältnisse im Odenwald immer schlechter wurden, wanderte fast die gesamte Einwohnerschaft von Dürr-Ellenbach nach Amerika aus water glass bottles wholesale. Übrig blieb nur der Hof des Johann Georg Göltz, der als gräfliches Forsthaus und später als Revierförsterei bzw. Dienstwohnung genutzt wurde.

Im Jahr 1927 wurde Gemarkungsgröße mit 333,8 ha angegeben.

Am 1. April 1939 wurde die Gemarkung Dürr-Ellenbach in die Gemeinde Aschbach eingegliedert und als Flur 5 in der Gemarkung Aschbach weitergeführt. Zusammen mit Aschbach wurde das Gebiet von Dürr-Ellenbach am 1. Oktober 1971 Teil der Gemeinde Wald-Michelbach.

Nach der Forstreform 2005 im heutigen Hessen-Forst wurde die Försterei Dürr-Ellenbach aufgelöst und das Forsthaus ist seitdem die Mietwohnung eines Forstarbeiters.

Die folgenden Einwohnerzahlen sind für den Ort Dürr-Ellenbach bis 1970 belegt:

Dürr-Ellenbach ist nur über Wald- und Wanderwege erreichbar. Das Forsthaus ist durch eine Forststraße erschlossen, die von der Landesstraße L 3120 (Affolterbach – Olfen) nach Süden abzweigt.

Affolterbach | Aschbach mit dem hist. Weiler Dürr-Ellenbach&nbsp insulated metal water bottle;| Gadern | Hartenrod | Kocherbach | Kreidach | Ober-Schönmattenwag | Siedelsbrunn | Unter-Schönmattenwag mit Weiler Korsika | Kerngemeinde Wald-Michelbach mit Weilern Ober-Mengelbach und Stallenkandel

Germaine Épierre

Germaine Épierre, née le à Genève et décédée dans la même ville le , est une actrice et adaptatrice suisse de théâtre, télévision et radio.

Germaine Épierre est née Yvonne Germaine Perret d’une mère célibataire. Son père, Édouard, de famille bourgeoise neuchâteloise, finit par reconnaître l’enfant, mais sa mère se mariera avec Jules Schwytzgebel bpa free glass water bottles, patronyme qui lui restera tout au long de sa scolarité.

La fillette devait s’acquitter de toutes les tâches du ménage et du commerce de sa mère, dont la voix la promettait à une carrière de chanteuse que la mort interrompit. Germaine avait alors dix-neuf ans. Se destinant à l’horticulture (enseignement alors réservé aux garçons) ou au métier d’infirmière, elle est toutefois inscrite au cours de diction du Conservatoire par Odette Lemaître, femme de pasteur, qui organisait chez elle des soirées où se produisaient des artistes. Germaine y tenait souvent des rôles ou créait des saynètes. C’est ainsi qu’elle rencontra Louis Roll, instituteur, qu’elle épouse en 1929. En 1930 naît sa fille Christiane.

Germaine participe aux premières émissions radiophoniques et contribue à L’Heure des Enfants de Tante Françoise à Radio-Genève. Au Conservatoire de Genève, elle obtient un Premier Prix d’art dramatique, un diplôme de capacité et, six mois plus tard, le diplôme de virtuosité. Elle fait partie des tournées Jean Bard où elle tient principalement des rôles de soubrettes, et joue dans Maison de poupée avec Ludmilla Pitoëff. En 1940, elle entre avec sa fille à la Comédie de Genève sous la direction de Maurice Jacquelin. Elles furent engagées à la saison durant toute la Seconde Guerre mondiale. Germaine rencontre alors l’acteur Georges Dimeray, qu’elle épouse en 1947, quatre ans après avoir divorcé.

Connaissant alors les difficultés financières, elle écrit sa première adaptation radiophonique : Tim Boum et Tata Boum, de T. Combe, très vite suivie de Tim Boum Grand garçon, qui furent diffusées en direct sur les ondes de Radio-Lausanne built water bottle sleeve. Commence alors pour elle une activité dans ce domaine, parallèlement à sa carrière théâtrale softball team uniforms. Cela allait des adaptations de romans policiers (Exbrayat, Steeman, Ransome et Gardner, etc., avec une exclusivité pour les romans d’Agatha Christie) pour les émissions du lundi soir Énigmes et Aventures, aux romans pour la jeunesse (Heidi, de Johanna Spyri, Le Merveilleux Voyage de Nils Holgersson à travers la Suède de Selma Lagerlöf, Histoire d’un Casse-Noisette d’Alexandre Dumas, etc.), en passant par les émissions théâtrales (George Sand, Guy de Maupassant, Honoré de Balzac, Émile Zola, etc.). Elle met en ondes en une heure Les Travailleurs de la mer de Victor Hugo. Le Petit Prince d’Antoine de Saint-Exupéry est déclaré meilleure émission de l’année 1952. Elle en crée un certain nombre également. Elle écrit aussi pour la scène : S.O.S. Terre, par exemple, monté au Théâtre Migros pour la jeunesse (1964), qu’elle adapte pour la radio et la télévision (1966).

Dès novembre 1941, Germaine troque le nom de Roll contre celui d’Épierre en souvenir d’un village de Maurienne. Outre la Comédie de Genève, elle joue en alternance au Théâtre de Carouge, au Nouveau Théâtre de Carouge, au Théâtre de Poche, au Casino-Théâtre, au Théâtre des Osses, au Théâtre des Années et au Grand-Théâtre de Genève (opérettes, rôles parlés). L’ayant remarquée dans le rôle d’Emma la contrebandière dans Maître Puntila et son valet Matti, Jean Dasté lui offre de l’engager pour vingt-cinq représentations à la Comédie de Saint-Étienne (1966). Refusant pour ne pas abandonner son vieux chien âgé de seize ans, elle perd l’occasion de se faire mieux connaître hors des frontières. Elle fait aussi du cabaret (Jean Michel à Lausanne, la Cave à Bob et Chez Vincent à Genève, etc.) avec les deux sketches inspirés de Jehan-Rictus qu’elle jouait avec Georges Dimeray (1952 à 1957). C’est grâce à celui-ci, selon elle, qu’elle est devenue une vraie comédienne.

Outre le théâtre et la radio, elle fit de nombreuses télévisions mais très peu de cinéma.

Victime d’une attaque cérébrale en 1985, qui la laissera avec une légère difficulté d’élocution, elle renonce au théâtre. Nommée présidente de l’Association Jean Marteau, elle contribua à ce que cet écrivain et journaliste à la Tribune de Genève ne soit pas oublié : buste érigé sur la place du même nom, publication de ses œuvres complètes chez Slatkine, assemblées générales de l’Association, et adaptations des romans interprétés par ses anciens camarades comédiens pour la partie récréative des Assemblées.

Germaine Épierre meurt le 20 avril 1997.

Sous le nom de Germaine Roll

Puis, sous le nom de Germaine Épierre :