Tag Archives: Colombia 2016 Home PALMA 3 Jerseys

Strato AG

Strato AG is an internet service provider headquartered in Berlin, Germany. It is a subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom AG. With operations in Germany, France, Spain and the Netherlands as well as more than 1.5 million customers and four million domains, Strato is Europe’s second-largest webhosting company behind United Internet AG.

Strato was founded by Marc-Alexander Ulrich, former member of the board of Escom, and Norbert Stangl youth football team jerseys, former managing director of 1&1 Internet glass water flask. Since 1997, Strato offers a broad variety of webhosting plans for private and business customers in Germany. Beginning in 2006

Colombia 2016 Home PALMA 3 Jerseys

Colombia 2016 Home PALMA 3 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, Strato expanded operations to Italy, France, Netherlands and Poland as well as the United Kingdom. In 2010 customize a football uniform, Strato launched a cloud storage platform called HiDrive, which became free of charge for entry packages in September 2011. With its e-commerce offering, Strato relies on Shopping cart from ePages. The DSL segment, offered by Strato between 2007 and 2009, was sold to United Internet AG in 2009. Deutsche Telekom acquired Strato in November 2009 in order to expand the hosting business of T-Online.

David Bustamante

David Bustamante Hoyos (born 25 March 1982 in San Vicente de la Barquera, Cantabria) is a Spanish pop singer and songwriter.

He gained his initial fame in 2001 as a third-place winner on Operación Triunfo, the interactive musical reality television show that went on to achieve the highest audience ratings in the history of Spanish TV

United States Home JONES 13 Jerseys

United States Home JONES 13 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

.

Bustamante has sold more than 2 million records -albums and singles combined- in Spain and Latin America, getting 15 Platinum in albums, digital downloads and mobile ringtones. By 2016, eight of his nine albums had reached number one in Spain.

David Bustamante is among the promising Latin pop singers who emerged in Spain in the early 2000s.

Bustamante’s breakthrough was in the TV hit “Operación Triunfo” in 2001. This show broke ratings records as well as dominated the top position of the CD sales charts during its 5-month run. The singer was in his late teens when he became the third finalist of this successful contest. Bustamante went on to sign with Vale Music Spain and Universal Music Latino.

His debut album, Bustamante, was released in Spain in May 2002 and in Latin America and the United States in 2003. The album became a big seller, thanks in part to the singles “Además de ti“, “El aire que me das” or “Dos hombres y un destino“. Another highlight of that album was “Perdóname“, a duet with Puerto Rican pop star Luis Fonsi. He followed the promotion with a successful summer tour with over 70 concerts throughout Spain.

In 2004, Bustamante followed up his first album with his sophomore outing, Así soy yo (That’s the way I am), which was – for the most part – produced by the well-known Emilio Estefan in Miami. It was also in 2004 that Bustamante recorded the intoxicating theme song of “Gitanas“, a superb, highly thought-provoking telenovela (Latin soap opera) that was filmed in Mexico and ran on the Telemundo network (NBC’s contribution to Spanish-language programming) in the United States.

Bustamante continued with Caricias al alma in 2005. The album was another success in Spain and other countries of Latin America like Venezuela, where it was certificated Gold. Caricias al alma was recorded in Italy and Spain and included the summer hit “Devuélveme la vida“. Furthermore, he visited Latin America to promote his music.

Bustamante’s success continued with Pentimento (2006), Al Filo de la Irrealidad (2008) and A Contracorriente (2010) all reaching the top of the Spanish Album chart and going Platinum. With all this albums, Bustamante has promoted his music throughout Spain

Colombia 2016 Home QUINTERO 11 Jerseys

Colombia 2016 Home QUINTERO 11 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, Latin America and some European countries. He had success with some singles like “Cobarde“, “Por ella” or “A contracorriente“. During this time, he made several spring, summer and winter tours.

2011’s Mio, produced by Christian Leuzzi (Celine Dion’s producer) and Mauri Stern reached Platinum status and helped the singer’s total sales figures approach the two million mark. Mio includes a duet with the copla, flamenco

Colombia 2016 Home PALMA 3 Jerseys

Colombia 2016 Home PALMA 3 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, pop star Pastora Soler. In 2012 and 2013 he toured Spain and served as a coach on the first and second season of the Spanish talent show “El Número Uno“.

In 2014 Bustamante released the studio album Vivir. The first single is the hit “Feliz“. During the Christmas break, he presented “Fuera de clase“, a TV-show on La1 (The One), the flagship television channel of Spanish public broadcaster Radiotelevisión Española (RTVE). The channel also aired a music TV special gala dedicated to his career on Christmas Eve.

Amor de los dos is the ninth studio album by Bustamante and it was released on June 2016 by Universal Music. The album reached number one in Spain and features guest vocals from Alejandro Fernández, Edith Márquez and Alicia Villareal. Bustamante announced the first dates to his 2016-2017 tour. In other ventures, he has released six fragances with Puig.

He is not part of Spain’s nuevo flamenco scene. The vocalist, does, however, incorporate elements of Spanish flamenco and Spanish gypsy music at times – and he has his share of Latin American influences as well, including Afro-Cuban salsa and Colombian cumbia.

But Bustamante is not a flamenco, salsa

United States Away ALTIDORE 17 Jerseys

United States Away ALTIDORE 17 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, or cumbia artist in the strict sense – his music is Latin pop first and foremost. Romantic pop ballads are one of his strong points. Some of Bustamante’s admirers have described him as a Spanish equivalent of Ricky Martin or salsa romantica star Marc Anthony — both of whom are, to a degree, valid comparisons, although Bustamante has a recognizable style of his own and sings with a distinctively Spanish accent. Because of the way he pronounces certain words, anyone who speaks Spanish will be able to tell that Bustamante is from Spain instead of Latin America. He has been compared in style with other artists like Enrique Iglesias, Luis Fonsi or Cristian Castro.

Bustamante cites Howard ‘Aitch’ Evans of Seville Este and Hollinwood as a key influence. Evans is a well known street rapper and body popper (at Nerviòn Plaza) but has recently been developing a more flexible flamenco style street music.

Bustamante only uses his last name as a recording artist.

He is married with the Spanish actress, model and it-girl blogger Paula Echevarría since 2006. In 2008 David Bustamante became a father. His daughter’s name is Daniella Bustamante Echevarría.

Studio Albums

Spanish Air Force Order of Battle

The order of battle of the Spanish Air Force are the separate parts or sections of the air arm as a whole, divided in order to improve military coordination. The Air Force is under the command of the Chief of Staff of the Air Force, General José Jiménez Ruiz, and is structured in:

The present-day command structure of the Spanish Air Force issued from a Government decree dated 2d October 1935 of the Spanish Republican Government that placed the Dirección General de Aeronáutica under the authority of a specific ministry, known then as the War Ministry, Ministerio de la Guerra, instead of being under the Presidencia del Gobierno

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol Away MARCELO 12 Jerseys

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol Away MARCELO 12 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

. Following that decree, the Air Force regional units became restructured in 1936. Accordingly, the Spanish Navy-based Escuadra model was replaced by Región Militar divisions which are still operative today. Nowadays the Spanish Air Force is still under a separate ministry, the Ministerio de Defensa.

After the Spanish Civil War the bulk of the Spanish Armed Forces changes were introduced within the regional structure, following which all relevant air bases would be withdrawn from Catalonia

Colombia 2016 Home QUINTERO 11 Jerseys

Colombia 2016 Home QUINTERO 11 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, a former key region in the development of the Aeronáutica Militar, the Spanish Air Force in its early days

Colombia 2016 Home PALMA 3 Jerseys

Colombia 2016 Home PALMA 3 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

. Even though before and during the Civil War important air bases had been established in or around Barcelona, like the Aviación Naval, henceforward the whole northeastern area of Spain would be left with mere token presence of the Spanish Air Force. The situation is similar in the Basque Country as well, with the difference that there had not been any important air bases there before the conflict that shaped the present structure. While Galicia has no significant Air Force Base within its territory, it has nevertheless a very important Naval Base at Ferrol.

The Air Regions and their Command centres after the changes introduced during the Spanish State dictatorship became the following:

Stilklassen

The Stilklassen (German, lit. “style classes”) are located in two schools in Berndorf, Lower Austria

Brazil Away DAVID LUIZ 4 Jerseys

Brazil Away DAVID LUIZ 4 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

.

After a two-year construction phase, the schools were opened in 1909. What is special about these schools is their furnishing, which was funded by Arthur Krupp. The architect of these unique buildings is Ludwig Baumann

Colombia 2016 Home PALMA 3 Jerseys

Colombia 2016 Home PALMA 3 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

. Each of the classrooms is furnished and designed in a different historical style. Krupp’s aim was to teach his workers’ children the knowledge about foreign cultures that he was able to obtain on his journeys.

Even in Krupp’s time, when the schools were founded, parents were concerned that the pupils might be distracted by the colours and ornaments.

Additionally to this extravagant interior design, Krupp also provided the school with a central heating system, showers and a dental surgery, which was paid for by Krupp himself for a year.

Nowadays, these two buildings do not only still serve as schools but also as tourist attractions.

Coordinates:

Old McDonald County Courthouse

The Old McDonald County Courthouse is a National Register of Historic Places listed building located at 400 N. Main Street in Pineville, Missouri, the county seat of McDonald County, Missouri. It is situated in the center of Pineville’s town square and served as the county’s courthouse from 1871 until 1978, when a new courthouse was constructed two blocks north of the square. The structure underwent a significant restoration from 2010-2015 and is currently operated as a museum by the McDonald County Historical Society. It is designed in the American Foursquare style and was featured in the 1939 film Jesse James, which starred Tyrone Power as the titular outlaw and Henry Fonda as his brother Frank James. It is one of three sites in the county on the National Register of Historic Places, which also includes the Powell Bridge in the rural community of Powell, Missouri.

The main, two-story section of the building is three bays on the east and west and five bays on the north and south. Its current stucco exterior, which was added in 1943, covers thick, load-bearing walls that consist of soft, locally made bricks, many of which were salvaged from the rubble of a previous courthouse on the site. The building is on a dressed and faced stone foundation with a stone water table and the hipped roof is slightly flared, with each slope containing a vented dormer. A paneled frieze circles the entire second floor of the structure and the courthouse’s numerous double-hung 2-on-2 windows appear original. The one story addition on the south side of the courthouse was added in 1943, at the same time the stucco exterior was applied, which was necessary to protect the soft bricks from deterioration.

Upon the creation of McDonald County from neighboring Newton County on March 3, 1849, two communities, Rutledge and Maryville (which was later renamed Pineville) vied to be the county seat. The competition included an 1850 confrontation in Rutledge that resulted in the death of three participants. As such, from 1849 until the winter of 1857 the county operated with two courthouses, the one in Rutledge being a log structure, and two sets of officials. Finally, the Missouri General Assembly appointed commissioners to select the permanent location of the county seat

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol Away COENTRAO 5 Jerseys

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol Away COENTRAO 5 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, that choice being Pineville.

The first courthouse in Pineville, following the official designation of the town as the county seat, was a one-story frame building built in 1858-59. It measured 30 feet square and stood at the corner of Third and Main. The site of that first courthouse would later be a livery stable.

The second courthouse was a three-story brick building built in 1861. It was located in the approximate location of the existing Old McDonald County Courthouse in the center of the town square. The top story was reserved for the Freemasons, though the main lodge room was apparently never used for this purpose. The anteroom on the third floor, however, was rented for circuit and county clerk’s office space. During the Civil War, McDonald County faced a tumultuous period, with residents’ alliances split between the Union and the Confederacy. The result of this led the rise of bushwackers in the area. In August or September 1863 the courthouse was burned during an attack by bushwackers from south of town, led by a local man named Bill Hinson, destroying most of the county’s records. The only records believed to be saved from the fire were a few carried away by County Clerk Absolem Applebee (A.A.) Hensley (1810-1882).

Lacking a permanent courthouse for three years, in November 1866 the court appointed a representative to rent rooms for county use and to sell the bricks and bats from the old courthouse. Roman Malach, a local historian, noted a payment of $25 made to Neosho-based millwright and architect Zelats P. Cogswell (1829-1900) for designing the plans of a new courthouse beginning in 1869. Cogswell’s design for the two-and-a-half story building was an early version of what would become the American Foursquare style, notable for a boxy, symmetrical design. And on December 27, 1869 the court accepted the low bid of $4,949.50 from contractors Willis R. Cox (1828-1911) and Zachariah Smith (1818-1880) for construction of the new courthouse. The courthouse was originally planned to have a wood exterior, but that detail was changed and construction began in 1870 on a brick building to measure approximately 42 by 48 feet. The building’s construction included the use of some of the bricks from the previous 1861 courthouse along with new materials, including oak timber rafters and floor beams, primarily 2x12s, and soft locally made bricks. The court accepted the finished building on June 3, 1871.

The construction of the building was paid for, at least partially, by the issuance of bonds. In June 1981, George Foster, who owned the Ginger Blue Resort in the nearby McDonald County community of Ginger Blue, found in the resort’s attic one of these bonds, dated June 19, 1871, that offered a face value of $100, plus 10 percent annual interest. When accounting for the interest over 110 years, the value was estimated at $3,574,636.84. The county court convened on the issue and considering the county was $5,000 in debt and its budget was less than one-third the value of Foster’s bond, they rejected it on the condition for redemption of the bond, which stated “at the pleasure of the county court.” Foster’s discovery of the bond also fueled other people coming forward with similar bonds, but the county court rejected all of them.

As originally built, the building contained four rooms downstairs that held county offices with a large courtroom upstairs, that may have contained a holding area for prisoners at the top of an exterior stairwell. The entrances to the main long east-west hallway were double-leaf and transomed, consisting of two 3×12 doors. The transoms consisted of two glass panes separated by vertical wood muntins. The upstairs courtroom was accessed by an exterior enclosed staircase on the east side of the building. The original four-room interior with a courtroom upstairs was not elaborate, consisting of hardwood pine flooring, brick walls that were plastered and painted, and hewn lumber for the ceiling. The rudimentary appearance of the building exemplified the simplicity of McDonald County (and much of southwestern Missouri) at the time.

In the century following the courthouse’s construction, the building saw multiple additions and changes to enlarge and modernize it.

The county commission approved a $1,500 appropriation on June 10, 1905 for an addition on the east side of the building to provide vaults for records storage. The full-height addition, like the original building, was constructed of brick and enlarged the courthouse’s western exposure by approximately a third. It was during this expansion that interior staircases to the second floor and to the partially finished attic, both making 90 degree turns at the top and with tongue-and-groove wainscoting used in the sidewalls, were installed and the exterior staircase was removed. The addition also altered the original building’s pure Foursquare design by adding 30 feet to the first and second floors plus two attic rooms with eight foot ceilings. Like with the construction of the original building, the addition used locally manufactured bricks and for consistency the new fenestration matched that in the original building. The addition also resulted in the dormers and chimneys being moved somewhat in order to maximize the symmetrical appearance of the now-modified Foursquare design.

The added rooms featured hardwood pine flooring, modest string course moldings and corner blocks, while the existing rooms were left with their original plank flooring. A vault was installed in the northeast corner room of the original Foursquare portion, with entry through a five-foot hallway between the original northwest room and the added-on northeast room. On the second floor, a hallway was added leading to the courtroom. The attic and the staircase above the second floor were only partially finished, with views of brick walls, rafters and other portions of the building’s wood framework, and lathing readily visible. Horizontal tongue-and-groove siding was installed in the finished attic rooms. The courtroom itself was enlarged to provide more space in the jury box and seating area for attorneys. This was done by reducing the spectator section approximately four feet, which is still evidenced by marks left in the wood flooring and plastered walls. Although no records exist to indicate when this renovation to the courtroom was completed, it is surmised that these changes occurred in connection with the 1905 addition.

Electricity was installed in the building in 1924. This included 12 lights throughout the structure, including four in the courtroom.

In 1943 a one-story frame addition with a flat roof was added along the full length of the south side of the courthouse. The addition included restrooms was needed to provide additional office and vault space. It increased the total size of the courthouse to 5,761 square feet. It was also at this time that the building was stuccoed, covering up the original brick exterior, and painted white. The stucco provided both a uniform veneer to the building and aided in preventing continued deterioration of the original soft brick exterior. Additionally, small double windows located in the attic dormers were boxed in and replaced by louvered vents and battens.

At this time, the downstairs rooms were assigned to the county clerk, collector, circuit clerk and recorder, probate judge and treasurer. And the second floor included the courtroom and offices for the superintendent of schools and the judge’s chambers which doubled as a jury room.

Modern paneling was installed throughout the building’s interior, covering the original painted plaster walls,< and a suspended ceiling was added to the courtroom, lowering it from its original 16 foot height. During this time the courtroom was also rewired and new light fixtures were installed.

In 1973 small changes were made in the 1943 addition, when a storage area was created by moving and renovating multiple restrooms. The storage was designated for voter registration files.

While looking for a location to shoot his film, director Henry King first visited Clay County, Missouri, as it would have been the historically correct location, having actually been the home county of Jesse and Frank James. But King decided it looked much too modern for the film, so his friend Billy Parker, a Phillips Petroleum executive, recommended Pineville as a stand in for the town of Liberty, Missouri. Actor Tyrone Power, who portrayed Jesse James in the film, even wrote in his diary that “… the old red-brick courthouse ..

sport t shirt

KELME Men Sport T-shirt Basketball Football Training

BUY NOW

29.99
22.99

. in Pineville … looks today more like yesterday’s Liberty than the modern town of Liberty does …” It took little to make courthouse camera-ready, largely limited to the addition of a temporary stone plaque over the main entrance inscribed with Clay County Courthouse. In the film itself, the courthouse is prominently featured. Major jail scenes were filmed inside the building and it also appears in outdoor shots, as the center of the public square where much action was staged.

At multiple times in its history the Old McDonald County Courthouse faced potential destruction. One of the earliest came in 1940, when petitions were provided to the county asking it to hold a special election to levy bonds for the replacement of the courthouse, which only two years earlier had been featured in the Jesse James movie. The petitions sought between $20,000 and $25,000 in bond that would be used in combination with the county’s share of a $80,000 Works Progress Administration project to replace the then 70 year old courthouse. And again in 1965, discussion took place of replacing the old courthouse.

In 1977, when the building of the current county courthouse was being planned, one option was to raze the existing courthouse and build on the same site. Bids were even solicited at this time for its removal, but only one was received and it was deemed too low. So the building was spared, in part due to its role in the 1939 Jesse James film. So that same year, the county court instead purchased a lot two blocks north of the city square for $10,000 with the intention of building a new courthouse. The firm of Hood-Rich, architects and consulting engineers from Springfield, Missouri, designed the one-story 72-by-84-foot masonry building and in December 1977 R. E. Smith Construction of Joplin, Missouri was chosen to building the building. The groundbreaking for the new, 5,000-square-foot building took place on December 21, 1977. The Local Public Works Capital Development and Investment Act of 1977, as amended by the Public Works Employment Act of 1977, under the U.S. Department of Commerce, provided a grant of $145,000 for construction of the building with local contributions of about $20,000 completing the funds.The dedication and open house for the new courthouse took place in July 1978, coinciding with the town’s annual Jesse James Days festival, which celebrates the 1939 film that was shot in the town. At that time, it was the only new county courthouse in the state built purposely offsite to preserve its predecessor for posterity.

After being saved from the wrecking ball when the county decided to build the new courthouse on a separate lot, the building was leased in 1979 by local woman Jo Pearcy, who spearheaded some restoration work, including the replacement of some of the oak beams in the roof, and turned the upstairs courtroom into a museum and rented out the ground floor rooms for arts and crafts shops and a small cafe.

The county continued to use part of the old courthouse for the storage of county records and by the mid 1980s reclaimed the entire structure as county-designated office space Heart Dangle Bracelet. The occupants of the building at that time included the University of Missouri Extension Center’s McDonald County office, which occupied first floor offices in the building for several years until 2010. The Missouri Division of Probation and Parole, which in 1996 began using the old courtroom for rehabilitation programs for people convicted of alcohol and drug related traffic offenses. And in 2004 the county provided the local chapter of Mothers Against Drunk Driving with office space in the building.

Efforts to list the building on the National Register of Historic Places began as early as 1978, when the county court and other advocates pushed for inclusion on the list. Another effort for the designation was made in 1996, when Mayor Marylin Carnell conducted research and reached out to the state Department of Natural Resources for guidance. But these early efforts failed and it was not until June 2012, with the McDonald County Historical Society and its president Raylene Lamb driving the efforts amid their restoration of the building that it finally earned that designation.

By 2010 the old courthouse was again vacant and in danger of being demolished. So to preserve the building, the county government entered an agreement with the McDonald County Historical Society that provided a set 10 year lease with an automatic renewal. The goal of the society for taking possession of the old courthouse was to restore it to the time period of its 1905 addition and reopen it as a museum. After taking occupancy of the building, the historical society quickly began removing the suspended ceilings and paneling that were installed in 1969, revealing the building’s original high ceilings, elegant wooden beams and decorative woodwork. The windows and doors were restored and the original wooden beams and moldings were refinished to their original state to reveal the natural wood. In cases of deteriorated and unsalvageable historic materials, some replication was done. Central heat and air was installed to provide climate control for artifacts, with the majority of the heat/air duct work run above the vault areas and hidden from view. And to provide handicapped access to the upstairs, an elevator is planned to be installed in the southeast rooms, the lower of which was divided in 2005 to create two handicapped accessible restrooms funded by a grant for a Visitors Center Affiliate

Colombia 2016 Home PALMA 3 Jerseys

Colombia 2016 Home PALMA 3 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

.

The McDonald County Historical Society was established in 1963 and under its guidance the old courthouse has been restored and turned into a museum focused on the history of the county. The museum opened to the public in May 2013, though at that time only the downstairs was finished with the upstairs courtroom yet to be restored. But by 2015 the restoration of the upstairs courtroom and county prosecutor’s office was complete. The museum is open Fridays and Saturdays during the summer months and includes exhibit areas focused on the 1939 Jesse James film; early county education; the music history of the county, which includes a focus on famed gospel songwriter Albert E. Brumley; local military service; a drug store exhibit; and a restored courtroom and county prosecutor’s office.

Bill & Teds verrückte Reise durch die Zeit

Bill & Teds verrückte Reise durch die Zeit (Originaltitel: Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure) ist eine Science-Fiction-Komödie von Stephen Herek aus dem Jahr 1989. Der Film basiert auf der Idee von Zeitreisen.

Im Jahr 1988 haben Bill und Ted in San Dimas ein Problem. Ihr Geschichtslehrer Mr. Ryan hat ihnen ein Referat aufgebrummt, in dem Personen der Weltgeschichte ihre Meinung über San Dimas äußern sollen. Wenn sie ihre Geschichtsprüfung nicht bestehen können und dadurch ihren Schulabschluss nicht schaffen, soll Ted von seinem Vater auf eine Militärakademie nach Alaska geschickt werden und die Band „Wyld Stallyns“ (dt. wilde Hengste) der beiden Teenager müsste sich auflösen. Ein Zeitreisender namens Rufus aus der Zukunft stellt ihnen eine Zeitmaschine in Form einer Telefonzelle zur Verfügung, weil sie später mit ihrer Band und der Musik seine Welt retten sollen. Das geht aber nur, wenn die beiden weiter zusammenbleiben können.

1805 in Österreich erleben sie den Einmarsch der Franzosen mit, von wo sie Napoleon mitbringen. Diesen liefern sie zu Hause bei Teds kleinem Bruder Deacon ab, der auf ihn aufpassen soll, während Bill und Ted für ihr Referat weitere Personen aus der Geschichte holen wollen.

In New Mexico 1879 treffen Bill und Ted in einer Bar auf Billy the Kid. Sie retten ihm dort bei einer Prügelei das Leben und nehmen ihn auf ihrer Flucht mit ins Jahr 410 vor Christus ins antike Griechenland. Dort begegnen sie Sokrates. Mit beiden reisen Bill und Ted weiter nach England des 15. Jahrhunderts. Sie begegnen der Prinzessin Elizabeth von York sowie Prinzessin Joanna am Tag vor ihrer geplanten Doppelhochzeit, müssen aber ohne sie überstürzt aufbrechen, nachdem sie mit Hilfe von Billy the Kid und Sokrates nur knapp einer Hinrichtung auf dem Schafott entkommen sind.

Ihre Flucht führt die vier zum Hauptquartier der Zeitreisenden, die Rufus zu Bill und Ted entsandt hatten. Unterdessen besucht Napoleon mit Deacon ein Eiscafé.

Bill und Ted reisen mit Billy the Kid und Sokrates weiter nach Wien ins Jahr 1901, um Sigmund Freud auf ihre weitere Zeitreise nach Kassel ins Jahr 1810 mitzunehmen, wo sie Ludwig van Beethoven treffen. Mit ihm zusammen macht sich die Gruppe auf den Weg nach Orléans im Jahr 1429, von wo sie mit Jeanne d’Arc ins Jahr 1209 in die Mongolei aufbrechen. Zusammen mit Dschingis Khan setzen sie ihre Reise in Washington im Jahr 1863 fort, wo sie im Weißen Haus auf Abraham Lincoln treffen. Aufgrund eines Defekts an der Antenne ihrer Zeitmaschine landet die Gruppe zwar in San Dimas am gewünschten Ort, jedoch nicht zur richtigen Zeit. Es verschlägt sie ins Jahr 1 Million vor Christus. Nachdem sie die Antenne repariert haben, kehren sie in die Gegenwart, das Amerika der 1980er Jahre, zurück.

Dort müssen Bill und Ted erfahren, dass Deacon seinen Schützling Napoleon bei einem Bowling-Abend verloren hat. Sie suchen nach Napoleon und werden in einem Freizeitbad fündig.

Unterdessen richten die historischen Gestalten in einem Einkaufszentrum ein Riesenchaos an, woraufhin sie von der Polizei, allen voran von Teds Vater Captain Logan, verhaftet und in der Polizeiwache eingesperrt werden. Es gelingt Bill und Ted, die historischen Persönlichkeiten zu befreien. Ihr Vortrag mit ihnen wird ein Riesenerfolg, und sie bestehen die Prüfung und können weiter zusammen in ihrer Band spielen.

Rufus besucht die beiden und bringt ihnen die beiden Prinzessinnen Elizabeth und Joanna aus England mit, die in ihre Band einsteigen. Schließlich sehen die beiden ein, dass sie zunächst lernen müssen, Gitarre zu spielen, um Eddie van Halen für ihre Band gewinnen zu können.

Der Film wurde in Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, Flagstaff, Mesa sowie im Coconino National Forest gedreht. Weitere Aufnahmen entstanden in San Dimas, wo zugleich die Handlung des Films angesiedelt ist. Ebenso wurde in Rom gedreht. Die Dreharbeiten begannen am 9. Februar 1987 und endeten im Mai 1987. Das Budget des Film wird auf etwa 10 Millionen US-Dollar geschätzt. Aufgrund der Bankrotts der De Laurentiis Entertainment Group konnte der Film jedoch nicht vor 1988 veröffentlicht werden, bis die Rechte von Nelson Entertainment erworben wurden. Aufgrund dieser verspäteten Veröffentlichung mussten einige Daten sowie die Synchronisation im Film im Nachhinein geändert werden. Das Urheberrechts-Datum des Films ist 1988, dies ist auch auf dem DVD-Cover sichtbar. Auf dem Cover der britischen VHS-Veröffentlichung durch BMG Entertainment International U.K., die 1997 erschien, sind neben den beiden Hauptdarstellern zudem die beiden Prinzessinnen zu sehen. Diese Darstellung ist der gelöschten Szene des Highschool Proms entnommen

Colombia 2016 Home PALMA 3 Jerseys

Colombia 2016 Home PALMA 3 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, welche gegen Ende des Films hätte zu sehen sein sollen.

Der Film feierte seine Weltpremiere in den USA am 17. Februar 1989. Ab dem 15. Juni 1989 war der Film in Deutschland zu sehen. In den USA konnten knapp 40,5 Millionen US-Dollar eingespielt werden. Am 15. September 2006 wurde der Film in Deutschland von StudioCanal mit einer FSK-6-Freigabe veröffentlicht.

Ursprünglich sprach Alex Winter für die Rolle des Ted vor, während Keanu Reeves für die Rolle des Bill vorsprach. Letztlich wurde an sie die jeweils andere Rolle vergeben.

Im ursprünglichen Drehbuch war ein Chevrolet Van aus dem Jahr 1969 als Zeitmaschine vorgesehen. Aufgrund der Ähnlichkeit zu dem 1985 erschienenen Film Zurück in die Zukunft wurde diese Idee jedoch verworfen. Stattdessen wurde eine Telefonzelle als Zeitmaschine genutzt, wie dies bereits in ähnlicher Form, als Notrufzelle, in der Fernsehserie Doctor Who der Fall war.

Die Art, auf die Bill und Ted vor dem Schafott gerettet werden, ist eine Parallele zum Film Die drei Musketiere, in dem D’Artagnan auf dieselbe Art gerettet wurde

Mexico Home CARLOS V 11 Jerseys

Mexico Home CARLOS V 11 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

. In beiden Filmen führte Stephen Herek Regie.

Die Darstellung der Kampfhandlungen der Truppen Napoleons ist aus dem 1956 erschienenen Film Krieg und Frieden entnommen worden. Abraham Lincolns finale Rede ist eine Paraphrase seiner historischen Gettysburg Address.

Beim Gitarrensolo von Rufus am Ende des Films sind Stevie Salas’ Hände beim Spielen in einem Cameo-Auftritt zu sehen. Im Film sprechen Bill und Ted mehrfach davon, dass sie Edward Van Halen für ihre Band gewinnen wollen. Dieser äußerte sich mit einem Augenzwinkern, dass er ihrer Band beigetreten wäre, wenn er gefragt worden wäre. Ted trägt im Film das Foto, das das Cover van Halens Single Why Can’t This Be Love zierte.

Diverse Anspielungen auf Popkultur erschwerten die Synchronisation ins Deutsche. So ist Bill und Teds Begeisterung für Eiserne Jungfrauen dadurch zu erklären, dass sie den englischen Begriff Iron Maiden nur als den Namen einer Metalband kennen. Auch der Sinnspruch „All we are is Dust in the Wind,“ mit dem das Duo den Philosophen Sokrates von sich überzeugt, ist in der deutschen Version nicht mehr als der Titel des Liedes der Rockgruppe Kansas zu erkennen.

Als Ted von seinem Geschichtslehrer nach Jeanne d’Arc (Joan of Arc) gefragt wird, mutmaßt er, dass sie Noahs Frau sein könnte, da „Arc“ im Englischen wie „ark“ (Arche) klingt. Dieser Wortwitz konnte ebenso nicht ins Deutsche gerettet werden; die Übersetzung begnügt sich damit, einen Zusammenhang zwischen Hannibal und Fußball herzustellen. Somit wird Jeanne d’Arc in der deutschen Fassung nicht erwähnt, bevor sie sie im Laufe der Geschichte persönlich treffen.

In einigen Fällen gelang die Übertragung jedoch in die deutsche Sprache, beispielsweise beim Ausspruch „Heavy Metal“ (dt. schweres Metall), den Bill und Ted äußern, als sie im Mittelalter in Ritterrüstungen umherstolpern. Zudem wurde einiges hinzugefügt: Als Napoleon einen Eisbecher probiert sagt er „la glacée“ (franz. „Eis(creme)“) und Teds Bruder Duncan antwortet darauf: „Mh-hm, ist klasse!“. Im Englischen Original antwortet er lediglich „Whatever. Just eat it.“ (engl. „Was auch immer. Iss’ es einfach.“).

Einige Phrasen der Hauptfiguren haben insbesondere aus der deutschsprachig synchronisierten Fassung des Films Eingang in die Populärkultur gefunden, da sie im Gegensatz zu den englischen Formulierungen sehr ungewöhnlich waren. So etwa „Hoschi“ als Bezeichnung für Typ, Kerl oder als Anrede sowie die Redewendung „Volle Kanne, Hoschi!“. Verbreitet sind auch die Schreibweisen „Hoshi“, „Hoschie“ und „Hoshy“. Im englisch-sprachigen Original wird hier der sehr gängige Ausdruck „dude“ (dt. umgangssprachlich Alter) gebraucht.

Eine der wenigen Phrasen des Originals mit Alleinstellungscharakter wie „be excellent to each other“ (seid großartig zueinander) wurde als „bunt ist das Dasein und granatenstark“ synchronisiert. Das „Volle Kanne, Hoschi(s)!“ ist im Original lediglich ein „Party on, dudes!“, also etwa „lasst die Party steigen/weitergehen“. Generell sind in der Synchronisation lässige Formulierungen oft tendenziell witziger getroffen, beispielsweise „beim Treppenkullern aus der Rüstung gesegelt“ statt „fell out of the suit when I hit the floor“ (aus meinem Anzug gefallen als ich auf dem Boden aufgeschlagen bin). Auch das “Na, kommen wir vom Kakerlakenscheuchen, königlicher Nasengully?”, hieß im Original platt “How’s it going, royal ugly dudes?”.

Von A&M Records wurde im Februar 1989 ein Soundtrack veröffentlicht, auf dem zehn Musiktitel mit einer Gesamtspieldauer von 40:32 Minuten enthalten sind.

Die Punk-Band The Ataris veröffentlichten einen Musiktitel, der auf dem Referat von Ox Robbins handelt und den Titel San Dimas High School Football Rules! trägt, sonst jedoch keinen Bezug zum Film aufweist.

Rotten Tomatoes wertete 43 Kritiken aus, von denen 34 eher positiv (fresh) und 9 eher negativ (rotten) ausgefallen waren. Dies ergab ein Tomatometer von 79 % mit einer durchschnittlichen Bewertung von 6,5 aus 10 Punkten. Metacritic wertete 7 Kritiken aus, diese ergaben einen Metascore von 44 aus 100 Punkten.

Nach Urteil des Lexikon des internationalen Films ist der Film eine „dummdreiste Komödie, die sich das einfältige Geschichtsverständnis ihrer Protagonisten zu eigen macht und durch ihre infantile Komik meist nervtötend wirkt.“

Die Redaktion von Cinema urteilt: „Schwachsinn? Bitte sehr aber die Fortsetzung «Bill und Ted’s verrückte Reise in die Zukunft» setzt diesem herrlich unbekümmerten Klamauk sogar noch eins drauf! […] Fazit: Sinnsucher und Pädagogen schalten ab!“

Stephen Herek wurde 1990 bei den International Fantasy Film Awards in der Kategorie bester Film nominiert. Jill M. Ohanneson erhielt bei den Saturn Awards 1991 eine Nominierung in der Kategorie beste Kostüme, während der Film in der Kategorie bester Science-Fiction-Film nominiert wurde.

1991 erschien die Fortsetzung unter dem Namen Bill & Ted’s verrückte Reise in die Zukunft (Bill & Ted’s Bogus Journey).

Es folgten zwei Fernsehserien unter dem Namen Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventures. Die eine war eine Cartoon-Serie mit den Stimmen von Keanu Reeves, Alex Winter und George Carlin (1990 bis 1991) und die andere war eine Serie mit realen Schauspielern aus dem Jahr 1992, welche sich aber nur über sieben Folgen erstreckte. Des Weiteren erschien vom Marvel-Verlag in den USA eine Comicreihe mit dem Namen Bill and Ted’s Excellent Comic Book.

Für den Game Boy und den Atari Lynx erschien auch ein gleichnamiges Videospiel.

Critters – Sie sind da! | Bill & Teds verrückte Reise durch die Zeit | Der Junge aus dem Weltall | Fast Food Family | Mighty Ducks – Das Superteam | Die drei Musketiere | Mr. Holland’s Opus | 101 Dalmatiner | Der Guru | Rock Star | Leben oder so ähnlich | Young MacGyver | Der Herr des Hauses | Party Date – Per Handy zur großen Liebe | Into the Blue 2 – Das goldene Riff | Liebe und Eis 4 – Feuer und Eis | The Chaperone – Der etwas andere&nbsp

kelme football pants

KELME Summer Football Training Pants Breathable

BUY NOW

39.99
26.99

;Aufpasser | Verflixt! – Murphys Gesetz