Tag Archives: large stainless steel water bottle

Spectrobes: Origins

Spectrobes: Origins (化石超進化 スペクトロブス:オリジンズ, Kaseki Chōshinka Supekutorobusu: Orijinzu, Fossil Super-Evolution Spectrobes: Origins) is an Action RPG video game developed by Genki and published by Disney Interactive Studios and is the third and apparent final entry in the Spectrobes series. It is the first Spectrobes game in the series to be developed by Genki or to be exclusive for the Wii. The game was released in the US on August 18, 2009 following the European release on September 18, 2009 and an Australian release on October 4, 2009. The Japanese version was released on June 17, 2010.

The main story follows the two protagonists, Rallen and Jeena, when they are sent through a portal which leads them to another star system which is being invaded by a massive army of Krawl. They must use the Cosmolink, an ancient device for summoning Spectrobes, to defeat the Krawl leader, Krux, to finally bring peace to the star system once and for all.

Spectrobes: Origins gameplay features the unique Wii controls to explore vast worlds, excavate three-dimensional fossils and unravel an engaging story while discovering the key to preventing a galactic threat. While immersed in the universe as never before, players fight enemies by controlling planetary patrol officers, Rallen and Jeena, with a Spectrobe creature at their side in large-scale, real-time battles. The game has free roam and multiple planets to explore.

Encounter Battles are initiated when the player encounters a Krawl swarm while scanning for items or being ambushed. The player controls Rallen or Jeena who fight using the particular weapon that they have equipped. Different types of weapons allow the player to pull off different attacks such as the Cosmo Sword which can pull of 3 consecutive attacks while the Cosmo Lance pulls off one powerful single attack. While battling, the player also controls a single Spectrobe by their side. Players have the option to switch between any of the six Spectrobes they can carry with them. Spectrobes are controlled with the Wii remote. Swinging the Wii remote vertically makes the Spectrobe attack, while swinging horizontally calls the Spectrobe back. The CH Gauge also makes a return from the previous titles. With each successful hit with a Spectrobe large stainless steel water bottle, the CH Gauge fills, and when it fills to a certain point, the Spectrobe may use its special attack, however Spectrobes must reach a certain level in order to use their special attack. In order to win the battles, all of the opposing Krawl must be destroyed.

Excavation also makes a return from the previous titles, however, some changes occur. Minerals and other various items can now be picked up after scanning without excavation. If the player finds a Spectrobe fossil (contained within a mystery pod), it may be taken to the patrol cruiser or to a save point to access the lab menu. From here the Spectrobe can be excavated via the use of the excavation tools such as a drill and laser. After the fossil is excavated, it can then be awakened into a Spectrobe. In some cases, a rare mineral may be found in a mystery pod rather than a Spectrobe.

Spectrobes: Origins features both new and old Spectrobes, however all Spectrobes have been assigned new properties. Corona is replaced with Fire, Aurora is replaced with Plant and Flash is replaced with Water. Additionally two new types of properties are Sky and Earth. Child Spectrobes are also divided into two types of properties: ground and airborne electric meat tenderizer for sale. Ground Spectrobes can crawl into small areas, while flying ones can reach inaccessible heights to solve puzzles, allowing Rallen and Jeena to get past.

Spectrobes: Origins received mixed to positive scores from publications and online gaming community websites. Critics praised the game for its gameplay and battle mechanics but found it a bit repetitive.

IGN praised the game claiming “Disney has just done console Pokemon better than Nintendo” but claimed the story isn’t as gripping or engaging as other more mature RPGs.

Buddleia de David

Buddleja davidii

Si vous disposez d’ouvrages ou d’articles de référence ou si vous connaissez des sites web de qualité traitant du thème abordé ici, merci de compléter l’article en donnant les références utiles à sa vérifiabilité et en les liant à la section « Notes et références » (, comment ajouter mes sources ?).

Buddleia de David

Nom binominal

Buddleja davidii
Franch., 1887

Synonymes

Classification APG III (2009)

Le Buddleia de David (Buddleja davidii), aussi appelé buddleia du père David ou plus communément arbre aux papillons (en raison de son odeur qui attire les papillons), est un arbuste originaire de Chine et appartenant à la famille des Scrofulariacées (classification phylogénétique) et à l’ancienne famille des Loganiacées (classification classique).

Il existe deux autres orthographes acceptées de Buddleia, soit avec un y (Buddleya) soit avec un j (Buddleja).

C’est un arbuste de 2 à 5 m de hauteur, aux tiges anguleuses, veloutées. Il a une durée de vie assez courte (quelques décennies large stainless steel water bottle, l’âge le plus élevé enregistré est de 37 ans, ce qui n’exclut pas l’existence d’arbres plus âgés).

Les feuilles sont caduques ou semi-caduques (elles persistent longtemps en hiver, et l’arbrisseau peut rester seulement quelques semaines défeuillé), opposées, vertes ou grisâtes, lancéolées, de 10 à 30 cm de long, dentées, à pétiole court (1–5 mm). Le revers est duveteux.

Les fleurs très agréablement parfumées — certains peuvent cependant trouver l’odeur nauséabonde, notamment en fin de floraison — sont disposées en panicules denses, terminaux, de 10 à 75 cm de long. Elles sont de couleur lilas pâle à violet au centre orangé sells goalie gloves, à corolles en long tube évasé à l’extrémité en quatre larges lobes. Les 4 étamines fixées à l’intérieur du tube alternent avec les lobes.

La floraison s’étale de fin juin à début octobre.

Le fruit est une capsule brune de 5 à 9 mm de long.

Dans son milieu originel, le buddleia pousse dans les fourrés arbustifs en milieu montagneux, en Chine, dans une large aire de répartition (du Gansu au Guangxi).

Il a été introduit comme plante ornementale dans de nombreuses régions tempérées, hors de Chine. Il a alors une tendance à s’échapper des jardins et à se naturaliser. On le considère comme une plante envahissante, en particulier sur les friches urbaines et périurbaines et le long de certains axes (routes, canaux, voies ferrées), sur des milieux artificialisés qu’il colonise facilement grâce à ses facultés d’espèce pionnière (formation de « buddleiaies »).

En France football t shirt ideas, le buddleia du père David colonise très facilement les terrains secs, les friches, les talus, les bâtiments en ruine, les abords des voies ferrées et des autoroutes, les berges des rivières, les plages de graviers, voire les murs et les trottoirs. Il se rencontre sur de nombreux types de sols mais préfère cependant les sols drainés pauvres en matière organique et ensoleillés, alors que la renouée du Japon préférera les sols plus frais et plus riches.

Son intérêt apparent pour les papillons (source importante de nectar et pollen) peut être « pondéré » par les arguments suivants :

Le buddleia est ainsi une des espèces qui modifient fortement la composition de la flore et de la faune des milieux où il a été introduit.

Le buddleia du père David a d’abord été utilisé comme plante médicinale en Chine où l’écorce de ses racines et ses rameaux feuillés sont utilisés comme matière médicale sous le nom de 酒药花 jiuyaohua. 

Sa culture comme plante ornementale est répandue en Europe et en Australie. Elle a favorisé la création de nombreuses variétés horticoles.

Cette essence contient des molécules toxiques (aucubine en particulier) ce qui explique que ses feuilles, son écorce et ses racines ne sont pas mangées par la plupart des espèces autochtones là où il a été introduit.
Les analyses phytochimiques d’espèces de Buddleja ont montré la présence de flavonoïdes, d’iridoïdes (d’aucubine et de ses dérivés, et de buddlédines), de sesquiterpénoïdes, de phényléthanoïdes et de lignanes. À partir de la racine de Buddleja davidii ont été isolés 13 glycosides de phényléthanoïdes, un glycoside d’iridoïde et 4 complexes de glycosides d’iridoïde-lignane.

La toxicité pour les poissons du Buddleia davidii a été confirmée par l’isolement des buddlédines A, B et C, dans l’écorce de la racine. L’activité antifongique significative des extraits de B. davidii est due à la buddlédine A.

En chinois, ce buddleia est nommé 大叶醉鱼草 da ye zuiyucao, formé de zuiyucao « buddleia&nbsp youth soccer jerseys wholesale;», morphologiquement « plante enivrant les poissons » et da ye, « grande feuille ». Les fleurs mises dans l’eau sont réputées enivrer les poissons, ce qui n’est pas surprenant sachant que des terpénoïdes ont été découverts dans la plante.

Il est possible que la première mention de zuiyucao 醉鱼草 (buddleia) se trouve dans le Grand Traité de Matière Médicale (Bencao gangmu 本草綱目), rédigé par Li Shizhen dans la deuxième moitié du XVIe siècle. Mais l’usage ornemental semble lui, très récent. D’après Peter Valder ce buddleia n’aurait commencé à être utilisé comme plante ornementale en Chine que sous l’influence occidentale. Il déclare d’ailleurs ne l’avoir jamais vu dans les jardins traditionnels.

Le nom du genre « Buddleja » est dédié au révérend Adam Buddle (1660-1715), un médecin, pasteur et botaniste amateur anglais. Le nom d’espèce davidii est dédié au père Armand David, missionnaire lazariste, qui parcourut la Chine dans les années 1860-70 à la recherche de plantes et d’animaux inconnus des occidentaux. Il découvrit ce buddleia en 1869 au centre de la Chine et en fit une première description avant que son correspondant au Muséum d’Histoire Naturelle de Paris, le botaniste Franchet en donne une description officielle publiée en 1887.

Son nom commun « arbre aux papillons » vient du fait que ses fleurs produisent un nectar très parfumé qui attire un grand nombre de papillons, abeilles et autres insectes.

Malgré une première description botanique faite en 1869 par le père David, ce buddleia resta inconnu en Europe jusqu’à ce que le docteur Augustine Henry, un botaniste anglais, ne le redécouvre en 1890 dans le Sichuan. En 1895, les premiers semis français sont faits dans la propriété de la famille Vilmorin à Verrières-le-Buisson. Maurice de Vilmorin avait reçu des graines du père Soulié, missionnaire au Tibet. La plante sera largement cultivée à partir de 1916.

Le buddleia du père David, est toujours prisé comme plante ornementale et en raison de son attrait pour les papillons, dans les jardins de particuliers mais aussi dans certains aménagements paysagers (autoroutiers ou communaux par exemple). Toutefois il a tendance à se propager facilement dans les décombres et à se répandre le long des voies de chemin de fer. Il est devenu une espèce invasive en de nombreux endroits. La première conséquence est que, paradoxalement, il peut contribuer à l’extinction des papillons : en effet, « ses feuilles ne participent pas à leur cycle biologique : le buddleia ne nourrit pas les chenilles comme certaines plantes-hôtes indigènes (orties, graminées, buissons,…) », auxquelles il se substitue.

Il s’est naturalisé et est devenu envahissant dans de larges régions d’Europe de l’Ouest jusqu’à Bergen (Norvège). Il pose aussi problème en Nouvelle-Zélande et dans le Sud-Est de l’Australie. En France, il est présent de manière envahissante dans le Sud-Ouest, le Sud-Est, en Bretagne et dans le Bassin Parisien. Le Centre semble la région la moins touchée.

Il est donc important de contrôler sa culture dans les jardins. Il peut par exemple être remplacé par différentes espèces de lilas, la menthe en arbre (Rostrinucula dependens), le gattilier ou des Buddleja hybrides stériles : Buddleja × weyeriana.

Papillons butinant sur une inflorescence de Buddleja davidii

Papillon

Détail d’une branche

Sur les autres projets Wikimedia :

Palm Harbor, Florida

Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2014 census, the CDP had a population of 64,301.

Palm Harbor is located 35 km north of downtown St. Petersburg and west of Tampa. It is a largely residential community with several concentrations of commerce. Downtown Palm Harbor, north of Tampa Road between U.S. Highway 19 Alternate and Omaha Street, hosts many small shops and eateries along with a handful of historic buildings. U.S. Highway 19

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol Home ILLARRA 24 Jerseys

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol Home ILLARRA 24 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, a mile or two east of downtown, offers access to higher concentrations of commerce, with an array of national chain restaurants and retailers. One entrance to Innisbrook Resort and Golf Club, a nationally-regarded golf course, is found on U.S. 19.

The historic downtown district of Palm Harbor, at Florida Avenue and Alt. US 19 and CR 1, has numerous festivals and craft fairs. Old Palm Harbor Main Streets, Inc., a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, hosts their signature event the first Friday of every month. “Palm Harbor’s First Friday Celebrations” are a popular community event for youngsters and adults alike. There are rides and games for the children, with opportunities to dine on food from the many local restaurants, enjoy local artists and crafters displaying and selling their wares. Annually, the first Sunday in October marks when the “Taste of Palm Harbor” festival is held. The event is presented by the Palm Harbor Junior Women’s Club with the proceeds benefiting their “Making a Difference” grants & scholarships program. The Taste of Palm Harbor traditionally offers live music and the tasting of samples from over 20 local restaurants, many of which make seafood their specialty.

Palm Harbor is an unincorporated part of Pinellas County. HB 183 – Town of Palm Harbor/Pinellas County, from 2009, was the most recent local bill that would have scheduled a referendum allowing Palm Harbor voters the opportunity to decide if they want to incorporate, but the bill died in committee. Pinellas County legislators had voted on January 22, 2009, to support a bill allowing voters in Palm Harbor to decide if they wanted their unincorporated community to become the county’s 25th city. It passed over the objections of Pinellas County Commissioner Susan Latvala, who said she was appearing in both her official capacity and as a Palm Harbor resident. The Legislature would have needed to first conduct a feasibility study to make sure cityhood made fiscal sense.

In 1985, the Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners enacted County Code 85-28, which set into place the Palm Harbor Community Services Agency (PHCSA), a special taxing district to which tax was levied in the form of millage to provide for recreational and library services to the unincorporated community. The PHCSA board is a volunteer panel elected by the voters within the district to oversee the funding of Palm Harbor Library, East Lake Community Library and Palm Harbor Parks & Recreation.

Palm Harbor has various recreational amenities for use by citizens and visitors. The area is home to John Chesnut, Sr. Park, located in the East Lake region, as well as H.S. “Pop” Stansell Park, located to the west of Palm Harbor Boulevard and overlooking St. Joseph’s Sound. The Palm Harbor Community Services District also manages several sport complexes in the community: Steve Putnam Park, Palm Field, and Sunderman Recreation Complex. The community activity center is located at 1500 16th Street, managed by the District’s parks and recreation department. This facility was originally constructed by Pinellas County in the late 1990s as a senior recreation facility, however lacked the funding to remain open and available to the community. The District received the property in 2004 and opened the doors to youth, teen and adult programs, youth summer camps and community services.

Palm Harbor is also the home to the White Chapel, a historic facility located in downtown Palm Harbor. This facility, which was under Pinellas County ownership previously hydration belts for runners reviews, lacked the funding to keep its doors opened and was turned over to the Palm Harbor Community Services District in November 2012. Now managed by the District’s parks and recreation department, the Chapel was completely restored and is the site for many banquets, weddings and community special events. Harbor Hall, the banquet facility built next to the Chapel, also serves as a banquet and recreational space.

Palm Harbor is located at (28.083926, -82.753947).

According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 26.6 square miles (68.9 km2), of which 17.4 square miles (45.0 km2) is land, and 9.2 square miles (23.9 km2) (34.67%) is water.

Palm Harbor has a unique “hilly” geography which is uncommon in Florida.

Palm Harbor was originally called Sutherland, a shortening of Southern Land and Development Company, the group that originally platted the community as Sutherland, Hillsborough County, in 1888. The name was changed to Palm Harbor in 1925. Palm Harbor was originally settled by area pioneers including the Thompsons ca 1865, the Whitehursts, the Hollands, the Tinneys, the Suttons, the Rivieres, the Bensons, the Roberts, The Billgores, The Severs, The Allens, the Aldermans and the Wilsons. J.C. Craver was the first Northerner to permanently settle in this portion of Hillsborough County. According to Craver’s diary, still in the family, he came here in the winter of 1877 upon the advice of his physician. A post office commission under the name of Bay St. Joseph was granted in 1878, this being the earliest written record of the community. The name Bay St. Joseph was used only a short time before Yellow Bluff replaced it. But that name proved relatively short-lived, as a few years later its negative connotation with the yellow fever epidemic gave way to its present name. Palm Harbor was originally called Sutherland after a post office was granted in 1888, the same year the railroad came through. Sutherland boasted two beautiful hotels, the larger one becoming Southern College in 1902. It sat high on the bluff overlooking Sutherland Bayou and the Gulf of Mexico. Sutherland was thought to be named after the Duke of Sutherland, who visited these parts after landing at Tarpon Springs in 1887. Local pioneers dismiss this coincidence, pointing out that the name Sutherland is a shortening of Southern Land and Development Company, the group which originally platted the community in 1888.

As of the census of 2000, there were 59,248 people, 25,461 households, and 16,906 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 1,276.6/km² (3,306.8/mi²). There were 28,044 housing units at an average density of 604.2/km² (1,565.2/mi²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 95.83% White, 0.97% African American, 0.19% American Indian, 1.28% Asian, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 0.60% from other races, and 1.10% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.45% of the population.

There were 25,461 households out of which 27.0% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 55.3% were married couples living together, 8.5% had a female householder with no husband present, and 33.6% were non-families. 28.1% of all households were made up of individuals and 14.2% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.28 and the average family size was 2.79.

In the CDP the population was spread out with 20.8% under the age of 18, 5.1% from 18 to 24, 27.1% from 25 to 44, 23.7% from 45 to 64, and 23.4% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 43 years. For every 100 females there were 88.7 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 85.5 males.

The median income for a household in the CDP was $45,404 large stainless steel water bottle, and the median income for a family was $52,925. Males had a median income of $41,003 versus $29,287 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $26,470. About 4.3% of families and 5.5% of the population were considered below the poverty line, including 5.2% of those under age 18 and 6.5% of those age 65 or over.

Floris II van Holland

Floris II (1091 – 2 maart 1122) bijgenaamd de Vette of de Dikke

Goalkeeper Jersey

KELME Football Goalkeeper Long-Sleeve Suit Soccer Jersey Set

BUY NOW

$49.99
$34.99

, was de eerste Friese graaf die zich naar het Graafschap Holland: graaf van Holland noemde (“Florentius comes de Hollant”). Hij was de zoon van Dirk V van Holland en Othilde large stainless steel water bottle.

Omstreeks 1108 trouwde Floris II met Geertruida van Saksen, dochter van Diederik II van Lotharingen, de hertog van Opper-Lotharingen en een halfzus van de Rooms-Duitse koning Lotharius III van Supplinburg. Geertruida veranderde haar naam waarschijnlijk bij haar huwelijk in Petronilla. Hiermee wilde ze vermoedelijk uiting geven aan haar verbondenheid met Petrus en de paus. Floris II beëindigde het conflict met bisschop Burchard van Utrecht, waarschijnlijk door hem in 1101 als leenheer te erkennen. In ruil daarvoor ontving hij van de bisschop het Rijnland (gouw) in leen en kreeg van hem de titel graaf van Holland. Floris II is de eerste die zo werd genoemd, daarvoor werd zijn domein nog als het graafschap Friesland aangeduid.

Floris verwierf grote rijkdom door de ontginning van de veengebieden in het Rijnland en door tolheffing op de grote rivieren, met name bij Vlaardingen waar in die tijd de Lek cheap reusable water bottles, Waal en Maas samen in de Noordzee uitmondden. Hij heeft zijn bijnaam waarschijnlijk aan deze rijkdom te danken. Floris heeft tijdens zijn bewind diverse houten kerken vervangen door kerken van tufsteen.

Floris overleed toen zijn oudste zoon Dirk nog maar 7 jaar oud was. Hij is begraven in de abdij van Egmond.

Floris en Petronella kregen de volgende vier kinderen:

Floris zou ook nog een buitenechtelijke dochter Hadewijch Florisdr hebben gehad. Hadewijch trouwde met Hugo III van Voorne.